Ultimate In Enhancement. BEC is a NEW breast
‣ Safe and effective
“My girlfriend asked me if I had breast
Results without risks
For generations, women looking to enhance their breasts, making them firmer and fuller and giving them the look and
feel they want, had few alternatives short of surgery. But now, a breakthrough in breast enhancement is available,
and it is safe, effective and easy to use at home.
It is a natural cream developed by pharmaceutical and university research scientists, using natural compounds to
increase fat cell growth safely and naturally for the results you want without the risk of surgery.
Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmatate, Propolyne Glycol, Polyunsaturated Linoleic, a-Linolenic, Natural Monounsaturated
Oleic, Natural Saturated Palmitic, Natural Stearic, Carbopol, Methylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Polyoxyethylene Oleyl
Ether, Methyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, 2,6 Di-Tert-Butyl-p-Cresol, Vanillin.
For enhancement apply to entire breast and for lifting apply to upper half of breasts. Apply the same amount to both
breasts at least twice daily (1/4-1/2 tsp.). The more frequently applied the more rapid the results. Once you have
reached the size you desire, use once a day to maintain. For tenderness or swelling use twice daily and allow 4-8
weeks for best results. Use as directed.
BEC is manufactured and packaged adhering to US FDA Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations and with the highest
PATENT US 6,361,806
Shipping takes 3-5 days and costs $4.95.
Net weight 2 ounces (56 g).
After 90 days of recommended use if you are not fully satisfied with your results return containers and any unused portion to:
Medical & Alternative Resources
Mouse over the questions below for the answers:
Summary of BEC In-House Study (informational purposes only)
27 Participants – Four month duration with voluntary extension
All participants signed up for extension
Study Participants with Premenstrual Breast Pain (11):
• 100% with breast pain reported 100% relief.
• 91% with breast tenderness reported 100% relief.
• 9% with breast tenderness reported a minimum of 75% relief.
• 83% with breast swelling reported 100% relief.
• 17% with breast swelling reported a minimum of 75% relief.
Study Participant with a Single Fibroid Cyst (1):
• 100% with a single fibroid cyst and breast pain reported a 100% relief.
Study Participants with Multiple Fibroid Cysts (7):
• 71% with breast pain reported 100% relief.
• 29% with breast pain reported a minimum 75% relief.
• 57% with breast tenderness reported 100% relief.
• 43% with breast tenderness reported a minimum of 75% relief.
• 50% with breast swelling reported 100% relief.
• 50% with breast swelling reported a minimum of 75% relief.
Study Participants Seeking Enhancement (7):
• 100% reported an increase in fullness during the first four weeks of the study.
• 100% reported an increase in firmness during the first four weeks of the study.
• 100% reported an increase in size during the first four weeks of the study.